COPYRIGHT NOTICE


All Images are Copyrighted.
Please feel free to pin to Pinterest - but kindly ask if you wish to otherwise copy or reproduce the images from this blog.

Thank you for visiting my site.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

scavenger hunt Sunday . . .



I've long enjoyed reading Ashley Sisk's posts over on Ramblings and Photos so I figured why not join in the Scavenger Sunday challenge she posts each week. Week Jan. 9 - 15 had the following prompts:

1. stacked up



2. winter wonderland



3. sweet



4. hole



5. frozen

5 comments:

  1. hmmm, i suddenly have a strong urge to bake some choco chip cookies! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet looks delicious - yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! And yummy looking cookies! Older Gal gave up wheat over winter break and I had just bought some chocolate chips for my boy to make cookies. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to have a new photo challenge... great job on these!

    ReplyDelete