COPYRIGHT NOTICE


All Images are Copyrighted.
Please feel free to pin to Pinterest - but kindly ask if you wish to otherwise copy or reproduce the images from this blog.

Thank you for visiting my site.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

perspective | composition | edit . . .


Getting the most mileage out of my jar of daisies. 
Same vantage point, 
but a completely different look simply by photographing 
at the opposite sides of the house,
one in the morning,
 the other later in the afternoon;
one given a vanilla overlay/action,
the other pretty much SOOC.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love how the jar looks in that first one! (I know...I'm supposed to be admiring the flowers...) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job getting the good out of that jar of daisies. They are such sweet flowers. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the POV on these Nicki. Amazing what a change a few degrees here or there make. I can't pick a favorite...these are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of them! Great idea to shoot them from above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the reflection of the jar in the first shot too. both are gorgeous, daisies are such happy flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like that first shot - and I got to try shooting them in a Mason jar - too adorable!

    ReplyDelete