It is Friday,
Friday the 13th to be exact,
and I feel like it has been one of the longer weeks in a long time.
We have been blessed with Spring upon returning from Florida, but our heat pump has voted it is Summer and will only pump in cool air (as in cold air). Guess that'll show us. I have barely had time between returning immediately to laundry and work to weed through my pictures ... still,
I'll give random a shot.
1. Today starts Spring Break for my son. He has decided to go elsewhere to enjoy his time off.
2. We always do the art class at Hollywood Studios even though all that talent skipped my generation and went to the kids. This trip the character we drew was .... Donald Duck.
I have history with Donald and low and behold, guess who was waiting right outside the Imagineer Pavilion ...
yep, Mr. D himself.
Good times. Good times.
3. It is telling when your spouse (non-caffeine addict) makes sure a visit to Starbucks is included on the schedule.
A couple of evenings.
4. I rode the Seven Dwarf Mine ride for the first time and it did not trigger my motion sickness one bit. I may or may not have resembled a giddy 6 year old getting off the ride and wanting to 'do it again'.
5. First time in 15 years of going to Magic Kingdom we had to walk through the staged zone before getting on the Peter Pan ride. Didn't even know this existed.
(#spoiled with #fastpass)
And here is a 'random' thrown in for bonus - most (as in nearly all) of my pictures this trip were taken with my cell-phone. Apart from some room pictures of fireworks and the day at EPCOT for the Flower and Garden Festival, my DSLR didn't leave the room.
It was rather liberating.
Pop over and check out more random at: